HITOP-Fish First Impressions
It took me only two tries to get it to the correct temperature. I will definitely be buying another one for my other tanks at bigger one. It's pretty noticeable, but I don't really care. And I get to keep the first one I bought! They promptly fixed the issue without any delays or drama. Also I like how it shows both the current temperature and the set temperature. I have had to turn the dial to about 78-79 for the tank to stay around 76 degrees.
- Editor's Impressions Of The HITOP-Fish
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
HITOP-Fish Final Thoughts
The FreeSea is amazing.
Keeps the water consistent and it's easy to adjust! But my guys don't read them and don't listen! What more could you ask for great job Hygger Duncan. This heater warmed it right up and now my Betta and guppies are more active. I got this heater for my 55 gallon aquarium. This heater warmed it right up and now my Betta and guppies are more active. At this time I highly recommend this product.
- HITOP-Fish Features & Specs
- Explosion Proof: 2mm thickened explosion proof glass, 33% thicker than the normal, safer for both human and animals.
- Application: 50W water heater is suitable for 5 – 20 gallon tank, also suitable for both saltwater and freshwater.
- Accurate Temperature: Temperatures from 68°F to 93°F (20°C - 34°C), come with a thermometer sticker, convenient to detect the water temperature without another pay.
- Long Service Life: Adopt 8-slot multi-branched heating wire ceramic frame, shorter length, 7.8*1*1 in(20*2.5*2.5 cm), better heat dissipation, and can save more space for your fishes.
- Complete Accessories and Warranty: Except for thermometer, also equipped with 3 suction cups, one for replacement, and offer 12 months warranty, leave you no worries after you buy it.
- Manufacture: IBAY
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 1 x 1 inches; 8.78 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price