HITOP HP-M3 First Impressions
One word of caution.
So if you set it to 78 degrees, the heater will not kick on until it reads 76. I confirm it with my cooking digital probe thermometer. I recieved this product without the instructions or the added thermometer. The line is there due to regulations in certain countries. This heater warmed it right up and now my Betta and guppies are more active. But my guys don't read them and don't listen! So far I like it setup was super easy.
- Editor's Impressions Of The HITOP HP-M3
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
HITOP HP-M3 Final Thoughts
No copper lines!
I waited a little bit to write the review so it could be accurate. This has been in my fish tank for a few months now and it's been absolutely perfect! I wouldn't buy any other heater, unless one of these stops working. The design is sleek and modern looking. The temperature has been holding all day, even in a colder room. This has been in my fish tank for a few months now and it's been absolutely perfect! This has been in my fish tank for a few months now and it's been absolutely perfect!
- HITOP HP-M3 Features & Specs
- [PTC ceramic heating element] Compared with the fish tank heater heated by resistance wire, this 300W PTC ceramic fish tank heater has the obvious advantages of high heating efficiency, low energy consumption, long service life and anti-rust.
- [Adjustable and easy to use] Adjustable rang is 63-90°F. After set the temp you want, when the tank-temp reaches the set-temp, it will stop heating auto, and when the tank-temp is lower than the set-temp, it will start heating auto, easy to operate.
- [Accurate] The ultra-sensitive internal temperature detection system can sense the tank-temp change in time, so that it can be heated and stopped in time to keep the fish at a comfortable temperature. Therefore this fish heater can also avoid overheating.
- [Removable protective shell] This aquarium heater has a detachable protective shell, which can not only prevent aquarium pets from being injured by touching the heating part, but also can be easily removed for cleaning.
- [Compact design/60-120gal] Size: 11.4*2.2*1.2in, simple rectangle design, not only easy to hide, but also save space. This 300W aquarium heater is suitable for 50-120 Gallon large and medium-sized fish tanks and turtle tanks.Comes with 4 suction cups and a stick-on thermometer.
- Fast heating
- Power saving
- Can be used for marine fish tanks
- Manufacture: Haisen
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 2.2 x 1.2 inches; 1.24 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price