Hongzer First Impressions
Easy to use.
Functions just as it is supposed to. It is essential to get some specialized aquarium calibration fluid for 1. It is easy to read and perform the procedure in seconds. It did not need adjusting to calibrate, though I tried to just to see how it worked. Once I figured that out, it works great. Be sure to buy the calibration solution and test this before use! So once your instant ocean shows a measurement.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Hongzer
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Hongzer Final Thoughts
So far so good.
It is a little cheaper made but it works great for the cost! Pretty darn accurate for the price. Ambient room light at night is not enough and makes what you're viewing dark. Normally that gives the more accurate reading. Now its easy to make sure I have the correct amount of salt in my aquariums. I was surprise that the product was really cheap compare to the other ones. This refractor should last a good number of years.
- Hongzer Features & Specs
- 0 to 10% salinity, 0.01% scale.
- Durable aluminum body, durable and can use for a long time.
- Adjust the focus by twisting the handle.
- Compact design with rubber handle.
- Soft and flexible eyepiece for added comfort. Instant and reliable aqueous solution measurement.
- Manufacture: Hongzer
- Item Weight: 8.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.69 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price