HunterBee First Impressions
Would buy another!
And it is much more accurate than my old salinity meter. It works, we'll i assume it does as i have nothing to compare it to. I have a 2000+ gallon pond and I just put salt in it last month. Find a good light source to make reading easier. On the shaft of the refractometer, there's a little, rubber-covered nub. It works, we'll i assume it does as i have nothing to compare it to. I would recommend this product to anyone that has a marine aquarium.
- Editor's Impressions Of The HunterBee
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
HunterBee Final Thoughts
Simple to use, but if there are any air bubbles the results will be way off. I bought this and a hydrometer because of the reviews saying its not accurate. Be sure to buy the calibration solution and test this before use! I felt it wasn't accurate which was verified by my LFS. I've tried several different refractometers now and they are mostly the same. On the shaft of the refractometer, there's a little, rubber-covered nub. I tried it over and over and no bubbles!
- HunterBee Features & Specs
- 1.for Seawater and Marine Fishkeeping Aquarium 0-100 PPT with Automatic Temperature Compensation
- 2.Designed for direct reading of salt density in sea water.
- 3.Rugged, durable construction - made from corrosion resistant brass.
- 4.High contrast demarcation line for easy, accurate readings.
- 5.Easily adjusted zero line by means of readily accessible screw.
- Manufacture: 步仁科技
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price