Hydor M01201 First Impressions
This works perfect!
The feeder has helped me automate my tank, which is one less thing to worry about. I have used this every day for a year and love it. This is best if you have not edge on your aquarium. Must be at least 1 or it will not feed at all. You also have the ability to set the portion of feed to be dropped. You can make it work with these, but you need to be careful. I have no complaints and fish are happy.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Hydor M01201
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Hydor M01201 Final Thoughts
Very handy gadget!
You also have the ability to set the portion of feed to be dropped. This will ruin li-ion batteries over time. The size of the food compartment is huge depending on the number of fish you have. The feeder has helped me automate my tank, which is one less thing to worry about. It has a very good instruction manual and can be followed with ease. 3-second Long Press on rightmost button turns feeder on and off. Forgetting to feed your fish will not happen again with this Auto Fish Feeder.
- Hydor M01201 Features & Specs
- Suitable for marine, tropical aquariums & terrariums
- Easy setting for up to 3 feedings a day
- Works with flake, pellet, and tablet food
- Can connect any aerator to keep food always dry and crisp
- Easy to use LED light programming
- Manufacture: Hydor USA, Inc.
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 6 inches; 7.2 Ounces