Hydor T11702 First Impressions
This has been in my fish tank for a few months now and it's been absolutely perfect! Checked the accuracy of the heater with an infrared thermometer. We would consider a replacement and then we would return the defective unit. So far I like it setup was super easy. I adjusted the set temperature a little lower to be more in the range I wanted. Sometimes it gets outside of it's ability to cool but only within a few degrees. It's only been set up for a month we'll see how well it does in a few months.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Hydor T11702
- Heat Quality [star rating='3.1']
- Build Quality [star rating='4.5']
- Value For Money [star rating='3.5']
- Feature Set [star rating='3.7']
Hydor T11702 Final Thoughts
I like the size.
Was very impressed with the quality of this heater. It took me only two tries to get it to the correct temperature. Easy enough to let it run all the time. I dont know, and havent tried just yet. Beware, but we are hoping for a good outcome! Also were nice along the whole process. I wouldn't buy any other heater, unless one of these stops working.
- Hydor T11702 Features & Specs
- High resistance - the first shatter proof heater
- Shock resistant
- Position vertical, horizontal and completely submerged
- Graduated scale for precise maintenance of set temperature
- No damage in case of running dry
- Manufacture: Hydor USA, Inc.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2 x 10 inches; 8 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Quality [star rating='3.7']
- Value [star rating='3.7']
- Features [star rating='3.3']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Quality [star rating='4.4']
- Value [star rating='5']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price