Hydor T20201 First Impressions
And I am glad I did.
I think it works well to not stand out like other heaters. Now, both points are clear on the package instructions. Temperature is slightly off by running a little warmer. My heater is fully submerged underwater and works perfectly fine. It's pretty noticeable, but I don't really care. If the blue light is flashing it means the heater is not fully submersible. I contacted the manufacturer and they sent me a new unit in less than a week!
- Editor's Impressions Of The Hydor T20201
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Hydor T20201 Final Thoughts
The temperatures are pretty accurate. The temperature gauge is fairly accurate in my 55 gallon tank. It took me a few days slowly turning the dial up to finally get it where I wanted. The heater protector was very heavy plastic and slim lined which is great. They promptly fixed the issue without any delays or drama. I adjusted the set temperature a little lower to be more in the range I wanted. Sometimes you may have to tinker around with the dial.
- Hydor T20201 Features & Specs
- Helps guarantee your fish a healthy life by promoting the ideal water temperature.
- Plug and Play, No temperature to set
- Can be positioned under gravel
- No glass components
- Heater is UL listed
- Manufacture: Hydor USA, Inc.
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.25 x 3.25 inches; 4 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price