HydroLogic HLTDS First Impressions
Case is nice as well.
Don't care much for having to post a review in order to activate warranty. YOU WILL NOT get an accurate reading if there are bubbles on the needle. The water was at what I expected it should be. However, the numbers are soooo small it is sometimes hard to read. Get precise salinity readings in moments. Was calibrated and worked perfect right out of the box. I would suggest purchasing the salt calibration solution.
- Editor's Impressions Of The HydroLogic HLTDS
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
HydroLogic HLTDS Final Thoughts
Using for my Pacman frog.
Looks to provide very accurate readings. It is a little cheaper made but it works great for the cost! I've checked about 5 times with the hydrometer and each time has been near perfect. Once I figured that out, it works great. I needed this product and it is a lot less expensive than the local aquarium store. Clear readout with the ability to calibrate and focus. Easy to use, easy to clean, easy to read.
- HydroLogic HLTDS Features & Specs
- Measures The Flow Of Untreated Water Coming In Versus Purified Water Going Out
- Comes Equipped With A 1/2" Inlet And 3/8Th Inch Outlet
- Features An Auto-Off Function To Conserve Battery Power
- No Assembly Required
- Manufacture: Hydro-Logic
- Item Weight: 2.38 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 5.1 x 1.7 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price