hygger First Impressions
Overall I would recommend this item. I liked the clean lined look and the pull out basket. This new AQ50 filter has loose bio-media, i. I want to answer some of the complaints I've read. Months later, this filter is still working great on my 29 gal set up. My tank was a mess when I got this pump. I stopped the pump and I pulled it apart.
- Editor's Impressions Of The hygger
- Filter Effectiveness
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
hygger Final Thoughts
I have always used Marineland filters and been happy with them and their quality. I wasn't able to fill my tank fully because there was little to no surface agitation. It was perfectly quiet without any extra effort on my part. Lightly clean the silver roller pins on the ends. I've looked at so many filters and reviews. Really happy with the money I was able to save. I was worried that it might be too much for my aquarium or that it would be loud.
- hygger Features & Specs
- 【Multi-filtration functions】this sponge aquarium filter combines bio-filtration, oxygenation and physical filtration in one and also makes small water flow, which can ensure the excellence of the water quality. Helps your small fish or shrimp to live a happy, healthy life
- 【Filter Demension】plus the sponge filter with media balls takes up no more room. Small filter is 6" in width and 9" to 13." in height, the sponge inside circle diameter is 0.39 inch, suggest for 10 to 40 gallon fish tank. Medium filter is 6.3" in width and 9' to 13 in height, the sponge inside circle diameter is 0.59 inch, suggest for 15 to 55 gallon fish tank. For larger tank you may need 2 of this filter
- 【Package Includes】1 double sponge filter with 2 containers +1 bag of ceramic media balls + 2 pare sponges (packed in the 2 containers). This aquarium filter must be used with an air pupm and a standard size 4mm air hose, please note pump and air hose are not included. Please choose a powerful enough air pump according to your fish tank size for this filter
- 【Removable Fine Sponges 】you can easy to take down the 2 sponges from the filter to clean or replace it, the 2 sponges are fine 60ppi not coarse, which means more surface area for beneficial bacteri to live on. Don't use tap water to clean it, just rinse or squeeze the sponges by using the aquarium water
- 【Easy to use】all the parts of this filter are detachable, you can easily to assemble them together, with 2 strong suction cups you can stick the filter firmly to any tank position under water, withouting floating. The water oulet tube can be extended and rotated, you can adjust the outlet to above or below the waterline
- With 2 strong suction cups to keep the filter stay in place.
- Filter parts are detachable, easy to install (image 5 show the steps).
- Comes with a bag of ceramic media balls.
- Manufacture: hygger
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 2.1 x 9 inches; 13.62 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filters - View All
User Ratings: 76 4
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 6
- Check Price
User Ratings: 72 5
- Check Price