hygger First Impressions
6 gallon tank.
I went ahead and went with the the larger 300W for my 45 gallon. The suction cups are large, high quality and seem to stick great. If the water runs low or air gets in the heater shuts off. Am a totally sold customer and would recommend them to anybody! I got the 200W variant for my 54 gallon corner tank that's housing goldfish. I have it set to 81F to get a 77F water temp. I left seller feedback yesterday but have yet to hear from the seller.
- Editor's Impressions Of The hygger
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
hygger Final Thoughts
6 gallon tank.
I had a thermometer on opposite side of tank and the heater was dead on true. The bonus digital thermometer it came with has been super helpful, and is accurate. Sometimes it gets outside of it's ability to cool but only within a few degrees. They shipped us the upgraded version that also heats! I love the heater otherwise, but I'm afraid some water has gotten inside the heater. For Discus you need warm and accurate heater and this seems to do the trick. Those turned out to be a hit and miss.
- hygger Features & Specs
- [FULLY SUBMERSIBLE]: Our Betta Tank Heater is fully submersible in water HORIZONTALLY with 2 suction cups can be easily mounted on tank. Place it near a strong water flow so that the whole aquarium at the same temperature. Comes with a separate controller where you can easily adjust from low to high without taking out the heater from the aquarium or fish tank.
- [SHATTERPROOF & ANTICORROSION]: Our Titanium Heater is completely shatterproof as there is NO glass in the construction– it’s made from heavy duty, durable Titanium. As it has a great feature of being anticorrosion, it is perfect for freshwater, saltwater aquariums and reef tanks.
- [PINPOINT TEMPERATURE]: Build-in external electronic theromstat, it has DUAL LCD display that clearly shows you the temperature setting in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. Up is aquarium temperature and down is set temperature. Heater will stop heating when temperature rise exactly to your desired temp. Heating temperature range 32 to 104°F. Control accuracy is +/- 0.5° C.
- [AUTOMATED SHUT OFF SYSTEM]: Temperature can be controlled and set to your desired degree of heat. It automatically sets off when it reached the designated temperature of your setting. Voltage: 110V
- [TANK CAPACITY]: 200-watt aquarium heater, 10.7 inches in length. Recommended for aquariums with 20 to 45 gallons of water capacity.
- IP68 100% Waterproof, Fully Submersible
- Titanium Tube, Shatterproof construction, Corrosion Resistant
- Accurate temperature control from 32°F to 104°F
- Manufacture: hygger
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price