hygger First Impressions
This heater works great.
The red light means it's off, blue light means the temperature is constant. It does blend well in some setups and may look bulky in others. I have had to turn the dial to about 78-79 for the tank to stay around 76 degrees. This does a great job at regulating the temp in my 10 gallon. This heater works, but the dial it isn't very accurate. My heater is fully submerged underwater and works perfectly fine. The bonus digital thermometer it came with has been super helpful, and is accurate.
- Editor's Impressions Of The hygger
- Heat Quality [star rating='3.7']
- Build Quality [star rating='3.4']
- Value For Money [star rating='3.3']
- Feature Set [star rating='3.2']
hygger Final Thoughts
I have a 5.
I appreciate the exterior temp readout and control module. I will definitely be buying another one for my other tanks at bigger one. I adjusted the set temperature a little lower to be more in the range I wanted. What more could you ask for great job Hygger Duncan. The heater is being used in a 40 gallon breeder. When i installed them, i let them sit in the tanks without power for 6-24 hours. Temperature is slightly off by running a little warmer.
- hygger Features & Specs
- 【Compact Small Heater】110-120V/60HZ oval shape design little aquarium heater, fast heating for small fish tank. 50W tank heater is for 1-6.5gallon, 100W tank heater is for 6.5-13 gallon. Heater Dimension: 2.7x1.4x 4.5 inch. The power cord is 5ft, long enough for use indoors. With 2 strong suction cups at the back side of the betta heater, it's easy to install it on to glass, acrylic or plastic tank
- 【External Controller】easy to set the temp on the controller, only show farenheit temp, you can set the temp range from 63℉ to 94℉, temp accuracy 1℉. Every time you set the temp, just press the button over and over until it reaches to your desired temp, then stop and wait the digit flashing for 3 times, then setting is done. Keep the controller away from water, it's not waterproof
- 【Digital Display】with led display on the midle of the heater front side, when the fish tank heater is heating, there indicator light above the digit is on red, when it stop heating, the light is off. The heater with a built-in thermometer, when temp setting is done, the led will show the water temp all the time. The led will display the set temp digit only when you press the controller
- 【Reliable Thermostat】this an automatic aquarium thermostat, after finishing the temp setting, you can be confidence on that it will maintain the tank water at the temp you set. The tank heater will stop heating when the water temp reaches to set temp, it will restart to heating when the water temp is 1℉ off the set temp. If the water temp is over 95℉, the heater will auto shut off and led displaying HH, it will work normally again when the water temp is lower than 95℉
- 【Shut off When Out of Water】please note that this a fully submersible aquarium heater for fresh water and saltwater tank, when the top part of the heater is out of water it will auto shut off and the led displaying E1, when fully in water again it will return to normal work again
- Compact and small shape, with plastic guard.
- It has memory function if power failure happens.
- With 2 strong suction cups, can be replaced.
- Manufacture: hygger
- Product Dimensions: 2.76 x 1.38 x 4.53 inches; 9.59 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Quality [star rating='3.7']
- Value [star rating='3.7']
- Features [star rating='3.3']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Quality [star rating='4.4']
- Value [star rating='5']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price