hygger First Impressions
So I contacted customer service and asked them to send me a new transformer. They inquired about the issue with the item and then they replaced it right away. I actually thought the tank had constant algae blooms before I got this light. ♂️Rgbw, Multiple settings, 3 stage timer. That sounded like a good plan to me so I agreed it was worth the risk. I have seen no flickering or pulsing of these lights as reported by other reviewers. My standard 10 gallon tank's hood finally crapped out on me.
- Editor's Impressions Of The hygger
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
hygger Final Thoughts
Took off 4 stars.
The corals look beautiful and the color spectrum is great. Few months ago I decided to try my hand at propagation coral. This one beats them all and now Im going to have to get back into some stem plants. Has all the functions I need and want, and I am happy with this purchase. I really like that I can get a 24-hour effect with the timer. The 300w light is 16lbs, so I wouldn't trust using drywall anchors to mount it. This light has some great intensity to it.
- hygger Features & Specs
- Hygger 957 Planted Aquarium Light features programmable, gradual 24-hour light cycle settings (sunrise, midday, sunset and night), auto on and off, to create a optimal condition for your fish and aquatic plants
- Build-in Timer - The lighting system enables a variety of features such as customizing the intensity and colors of the light, setting up daytime to nighttime schedules, mimics sunrise and sunset, color gradient loop, fine tune lighting schedule, auto on and off, memory function, and much more
- Sunrise & Sunset Functions - enable the LEDs to be easily programmed to slowly turn on or off in 15-minute which prevents light shock to fish. The white daylight mode blends the white, red, green and blue LEDs together to produce bright light. Moonlight mode provides 6 single-colored ( red, purple, blue, cyan, green, yellow) and 10 levels dimmable options. One programmable preset can save customized color combinations and lighting
- IP68 Water-Resistant Rating - No need to worry about splashes, or other accidental drops of water. Premium fully encased 1.2mm thick aluminum shell provides more effective heat transfer and protects the device from humidity and water intrusion. No fan. Low voltage DC adapter, safe to use, saving electric bill
- The 30“ freshwater aquarium LED fixture contains (79) 6500K White, (14) 450-455nm Blue, (8) 620-625nm Red, (7) 520-525nm Green, (36) RGB LED's. 2365 lumens. 6500-10000K. This system has adjustable mounting legs which can be used in aquariums with widths between 30 and 36 inches
- Restore Factory Default Settings: press up and down button at the same time until " SOP " shows up, unplug the adapter jack. Light will restore to factory default setting and auto turn on at 6:30 am.
- Daylight light color: white full spectrum light. You cannot choose colors or brightness.
- Moonlight preset color: blue. You can alter light color.
- Manufacture: hygger
- Item Weight: 2.7 pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Lights - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 79 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price