Imagitarium First Impressions
This is great.
The coating on the outside is great. The old version required nails and glue and had a cardboard backing. My only wish would be that the center door could be a little wider. Considering the price I'll probably go with Aquatic Fundamentals again in the future. It is easy to set up if you take your time to lay it all out first. It fits my 20 gallon tank perfectly. As I proceeded to assemble the stand, I was pleasantly surprised!
- Editor's Impressions Of The Imagitarium
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Imagitarium Final Thoughts
There was a knock at the door and a package arrived. Best part, didn't have to buy a tank and a table separate. The quality and rigidity of the stand seem to be above par. Easy assemble, good match for SeaClear 50 Gallon. This went together easily and has held up nicely. The quality and rigidity of the stand seem to be above par. Once that was done, the rest of the assembly was easy.
- Imagitarium Features & Specs
- Made with durable solid steel and sturdy construction
- Fish tank stand features adjustable feet for leveling before you add your tank
- Sleek and modern design with black finish
- Looks great with any aquarium or terrarium
- Available in a variety of sizes to suit your needs and the size of your tank
- Manufacture: Imagitarium
- Item Weight: 15.52 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 20.5 x 10.5 x 29.5 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Check Price