Imagitarium First Impressions
A lot of storage and our aquatic turtles love all that space from 20 to a 40 gallon. All in all this is a very good product for the money. This leaves just enough room for a little extra storage. The coating on the outside is great. Never have had concerns about it being strong enough or stable. I put felt pads on the legs to make sure they don't scratch our hardwood floors. Easy to put together, maybe 30 minutes.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Imagitarium
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Imagitarium Final Thoughts
Love the design.
Easy to put together, maybe 30 minutes. Maybe I will get a nicer one some day, but this looks fine in the living room too. Very solid construction and durable. I cannot say enough good about this stand! Only negative is it scratches easily. Its all open so you can fit everything from a 5lb c02 tank to a wound up garden hose. Just like any other furniture assembly.
- Imagitarium Features & Specs
- Attractive way to showcase the beauty of your aquarium or terrarium
- Solid construction for added durability
- Adjustable shelf for convenient storage
- Rich espresso stain finish
- For tanks up to 29 gallons
- Manufacture: Imagitarium
- Item Weight: 23.6 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 30 x 29.5 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Check Price