Imagitarium First Impressions
Looks great too.
This is perfect for my 10 gallon tank on top and will add my 5. I wanted to get a fish stand for my 20 gallon high aquarium. If you have a lot of large things to store the shelves would not be an issue. Seems this would be a perfect fit for the Aqueon 5. Dude, you can have all ur friends stand on this and it won't collapse. Holds my 10 gal fish tank with no worries. Fits my 32 gallon bio cube perfectly.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Imagitarium
- Build Quality [star rating='2.9']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.2']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.5']
Imagitarium Final Thoughts
It is metal.
It has a lot of space in the cabinet and the doors stay shut very well. The reason that I gave 4 stars in stead of 5 is because of the wasted space. Very sturdy- much better quality than I was expecting for the price. If you want a shelf, you'll have to install them yourself from your own wood. This is a great cabinet with quality water resistant coated wood. I would highly recommend that one as well. This fit my 29 gallon tank perfectly.
- Imagitarium Features & Specs
- Black Gloss Fish Tank Stand from Imagitarium
- Solid construction for added durability
- Adjustable shelf and supplies hook for convenient storage
- Sleek, contemporary design fits in seamlessly with any decor
- Manufacture: Imagitarium
- Item Weight: 45.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 23.63 x 30 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Quality [star rating='4']
- Value [star rating='5']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='3.9']
- Features [star rating='5']
- Check Price