Imagitarium First Impressions
Which is good.
SIX Digital Thermometers with SIX batteries INCLUDED working so well. It started working as soon as I put it in and has been working ever since. I recommend gluing the suction cups in place where needed for long-term installation. SIX Digital Thermometers with SIX batteries INCLUDED working so well. Instead she sent a new package of two, both of which work. It started working as soon as I put it in and has been working ever since. Just BE CAREFUL WHEN ADJUSTING, IT IS GLASS AND WILL BREAK.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Imagitarium
- Thermometer Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Imagitarium Final Thoughts
These things are useful for a lot besides pet husbandry, too. In this scenario it would probably get knocked loose a lot. 2 deg, if it was 32, it would be a SOLID block of ice. I guess these units do not like saltwater. I just wrote it off as a minor loss. The units each had a battery in place and situated for immediate use. I am extremely pleased with this product.
- Imagitarium Features & Specs
- Glass Thermometer from Imagitarium
- Measures water temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Attaches to the inside of your aquarium with the included suction cup
- Safety zone indicator monitors ideal temperatures for most tropical fish
- Safe for freshwater and saltwater environments
- Manufacture: Imagitarium
- Item Weight: 0.48 ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Check Price