Imagitarium THM-008 First Impressions
The extra batteries where very much appreciated and came in handy. It is easy to use and install it'disappears' in your tank it is so unobtrusive. Set all six probes up in a terrarium with a constant temp of 88. The non-working ones still provide 2 batteries each AND. I use a small flashlight if I don't want to brighten the area. Was going to get a floater until I saw this magnetic one! I tested this in a cup crammed full of ice and some water.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Imagitarium THM-008
- Thermometer Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Imagitarium THM-008 Final Thoughts
I opened the first three.
The display can be set to Fahrenheit or Celsius. I have to admit I had two reasons for buying six. And I just really started to doubt it. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because my betta fish didn't like it. If the digital display starts to get dim, it's time for a new battery. Since it is a mercury thermometer, it is very accurate. Checked with temp gun and the terrarium was on target at 88.
- Imagitarium THM-008 Features & Specs
- Aquarium Strip Thermometer from Imagitarium
- Adheres to the outside of glass or acrylic fish tanks for an easy and secure instillation
- Measures in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Uses easy-to-read measurements
- Ideal for freshwater or saltwater fish tanks
- Manufacture: Imagitarium
- Item Weight: 0.32 ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Check Price