Inkbird First Impressions
I like it.
Also were nice along the whole process. Those turned out to be a hit and miss. This is only day one though, so I shall keep an eye one it. Keeps the water consistent and it's easy to adjust! I like how the heater is constructed. I emailed the email it says to and told them. I love the heater otherwise, but I'm afraid some water has gotten inside the heater.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Inkbird
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Inkbird Final Thoughts
So far so good!
But I am single and don't have to worry about this. The temperatures are pretty accurate. The red light means it's off, blue light means the temperature is constant. I was worried about the quality but I am thoroughly impressed with this heater! When i installed them, i let them sit in the tanks without power for 6-24 hours. This has been in my fish tank for a few months now and it's been absolutely perfect! I use a 50 for a 5 gal and a 10 gal tank.
- Inkbird Features & Specs
- Wifi & Free APP : Pair the aquarium temperature controller with your phone via 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, the device will alarm if there are exceptions. And all exceptions will be updated to the APP, the app will push notifications to remind you.(APP: ☞InkbirdSmart)
- Dual Protection : The wifi temperature controller is equipped with 2 relays(current relay) to ensure that the power can be turned off under any abnormal circumstances, will protect your fish from being hurt by overheated water
- Continous Heating Alarm The heating time can be set according to your needs from 1 hour to 72 hours. The controller will alarm once the water can not be heated to the setting temperature within the specified time. The temperature setting range is 20.0℃~35.0℃/68.0℉~95.0℉ and the measure temperature range is -40℃~100℃/-40℉~212℉.
- Easy to use : Plug and Play. The 10A 1200w programmable and prewired aquarium thermostat is compatible with most kinds of heaters, no need to assemble the product yourself, just plug and play.
- Dual probe for safety :The aquarium heater controller will alarm once the temperature difference between 2 probes is more than 5℉(3℃), and the app will push a notification at the same time.To protect your fish in a more safet environment
- Manufacture: Inkbird
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price