Innovative Marine 7908 First Impressions
The power cord is nice.
My old hood was cracked and in desperate need of replacing. The lid is not heavy and the plastic is thin, but still does what it needs to do. Had a small issue with the handles. Which living in the countryside makes these a hard to find item. OMG it fits perfectly and make my tank look more vivid& beautiful. I am quite happy with the product otherwise. My old hood was cracked and in desperate need of replacing.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Innovative Marine 7908
- Build Quality [star rating='3.9']
- Value For Money [star rating='4']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.4']
Innovative Marine 7908 Final Thoughts
Let's talk about LEDs.
The WS2812B LED lights are simply resting on top of the glass. I AM NOT HAPPY WITH QUALITY OF PRODUCT NOR WITH LACK OF REPLACEMENT LIGHTS. Just buy the correct ones and you'll be fine. It fit the 55gallon tank without an issue. When I purchased these glass covers, I did it with my fingers crossed. The plastic pieces to break out for the filter and such are perfect for my needs. So far very pleased with my purchase.
- Innovative Marine 7908 Features & Specs
- Fits rimless glass or acrylic tanks with a thickness of 15mm
- 4 clips per pack, color: Clear
- Depth of holding area: 5/8" Length of clip: 2"
- Provides a clean finished look by holding screen or lid below / flush with the rim of the aquarium
- Manufacture: Innovative Marine
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 2 x 1 inches; 0.64 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Quality [star rating='3.8']
- Value [star rating='4.4']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Quality [star rating='5']
- Value [star rating='4.6']
- Features [star rating='3.8']
- Check Price