Innovative Marine First Impressions
I'm very pleased.
The hooks for the back were an added bonus. I wasn't absolutely certain that they'd fit. Unfortunately, the price seems a little. NOW IN LATE APRIL, TWO OF THE THREE LED GROUPS ARE OUT. I would order this again in a heartbeat. The lid is not heavy and the plastic is thin, but still does what it needs to do. Which living in the countryside makes these a hard to find item.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Innovative Marine
- Build Quality [star rating='4.3']
- Value For Money [star rating='3.9']
- Feature Set [star rating='4']
Innovative Marine Final Thoughts
I have a standard 10 gal.
I absolutly love the product and the people. When I would attempt to feed them, these monsters would JUMP out of the tank. I think a tank could have rolled over the box and the glass wouldn't have cracked! Had a small issue with the handles. MIGHT DO YOU GOOD TO CHOOSE ANOTHER BRAND. Words cannot explain how much I adore this! Shipping was a little slow but hey it's free and it came intact!
- Innovative Marine Features & Specs
- Prevents livestock from leaving your tank | Molded "lipped" rails allow screen to sit neatly on the inside rim of your aquarium
- Powder coated for extra protection | "Snap-In" plastic ridged spline | Thin clear mesh allow for more light penetration
- Extra thick lightweight aluminum | Breakaway corners allows for cord management
- Can be used for framed and rimless aquariums | Ample protection 1/4” spacing mesh screen
- Carefully Measure Length of Rails and Cut for a Perfect Fit | Cutting Tool Not Included
- Manufacture: Innovative Marine
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Quality [star rating='3.8']
- Value [star rating='4.4']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Quality [star rating='5']
- Value [star rating='4.6']
- Features [star rating='3.8']
- Check Price