Kocome First Impressions
I use this for my 10g brackish and it works ok. Plus it is super easy to use and clean. I did NOT calibrate, but am getting accurate readings. I needed this product and it is a lot less expensive than the local aquarium store. It's fast, it's tidy, and it's accurate. But with alittle persistance I am able to read it. Don't care much for having to post a review in order to activate warranty.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Kocome
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Kocome Final Thoughts
026 as expected.
I would recommend you to purchase this and skip the other ones. I have tried others before but this has given me accurate and stable results. On the shaft of the refractometer, there's a little, rubber-covered nub. I couldn't decide between this and one of the float arm meters or both. Very easy, turn screw very slowly to calibrate. Looks to provide very accurate readings. The instant ocean hydrometer will always be right.
- Kocome Features & Specs
- Accurate and easy to read.
- Size: 3.54×4.72×0.59in (Approx.).
- Readings are temperature-corrected & accurate to +/- 0. 002 specific gravity units which range from 1. 000 - 1. 030 specific gravity.
- It is optimum to be put into below 6" deep water, so it can avoid the error from the oil slick.
- Perfect for testing both salinity and specific gravity of your brackish and marine tank.
- Manufacture: KOCOME
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price