Koller Products BL3.50GLS First Impressions
Did my own flowers and everything looked perfect. I'm using it as a small terrarium for air plants. I thought it was glass, I didn't read the description correctly. It is a lovely bowl that shows off my betta beautifully. The bends in the plastic make the inside slightly distorted. Lucas isn't much of a conversationalist. I bought this cheap plastic fish bowl to hold my sea monkey pets.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Koller Products BL3.50GLS
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Koller Products BL3.50GLS Final Thoughts
But it really plastic.
I thought it was glass, I didn't read the description correctly. But for the price, you really wont find any better. I gave it 4 stars because it did arrive dented. I used this for an art project and not to house fish. But I was able to pop them out easily enough. I immediately changed my fish from his old fishbowl to this one! This is just the right size and i love that it's plastic but looks like glass.
- Koller Products BL3.50GLS Features & Specs
- Ideal for Home Decor, Weddings, Crafting and Centerpieces
- Fill with fresh flowers, silk flowers, potpourri, glass beads or decorative marbles
- This trendy bowl will look good wherever you place it.
- Dimensions: 8.5" DIA x 7" H
- Manufacture: Tom (Tominaga/Oscar)
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 8 x 7 inches; 1.45 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Bowls - View All
User Ratings: 63 9
- Check Price
User Ratings: 69 4
- Check Price