KOOBOOK First Impressions
0, it reads 1.
Not sure how accurate it is, but it's a good reference point. I will get one later but for now this will do, since im just starting. It is heavy and easy to read in any light. Find a good light source to make reading easier. It works, we'll i assume it does as i have nothing to compare it to. If you read the directions in the box for the refractometer it's for freshwater. Good quality and simple to use refractometer.
- Editor's Impressions Of The KOOBOOK
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
KOOBOOK Final Thoughts
This tool does that.
It works, we'll i assume it does as i have nothing to compare it to. But with alittle persistance I am able to read it. I have purchased before will buy again! I have to recalibrate it ever use though which worries me sometimes. This requires repeatedly tapping the arm with a pencil. I would suggest purchasing the salt calibration solution. The reading is big enough for you to read and it comes with the batteries.
- KOOBOOK Features & Specs
- Made of high quality plastic, Withstand voltage,high transparency.
- Special for culture of marine fish, the specific gravity and salinity of seawater are displayed once, easy to use and easy to read.
- Keeping your hands clean,go underwater 15 cm (6 inch) depth to avoid errors caused by inhalation of oil film on the top of water.
- When the water reaches full state (with the top of the baffle level), filed a hydrometer, this product can be hand or hang in the cylinder, automatic level function, can automatically find out the level to avoid the error.
- Proper salinity level is one of the most important factors in the health of the fish.Readable and accuracy can up to ± 0.002 gravity unit.
- Manufacture: KOOBOOK
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price