Lee's Aquarium First Impressions
For us it was perfect!
Filling the container is easy, and the auto timer is amazing. I tested it on plain paper several times before graduating it to the tank. For the price, I do not regret my purchase. He eats once a day, but you can set this to feed up to four times a day. I did a couple test pours into a plastic bag so I could get it just right. Suitable for locating anywhere on the tank ledge. May want to test it a few times before leaving for a long trip.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Lee's Aquarium
- Build Quality [star rating='5']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.3']
- Feature Set [star rating='5']
Lee's Aquarium Final Thoughts
Best thing I ever bought.
It took a min to figure out the instructions. I did a couple test pours into a plastic bag so I could get it just right. Otherwise you will no doubt eventually get water in there. It is tied down to keep it from falling into the tank. On this one you don't have to reset anything when filling. They have fish and the need for them to be fed was much needed. You can tell it how many times you want it to spin, up to 3, I think.
- Lee's Aquarium Features & Specs
- 3 Lee's Aquarium Cone Worm Feeders
- Made of a soft, flexible, break-resistant plastic
- The ring holds dry food while the cone holds live worms for your carnivores
- Feeder is made up of 3 parts you can mix and match for fish feeding options
- Allow the ring and cone to float freely or use the suction cup for a restricted feeding area
- Manufacture: Lee's Aquarium
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 6 inches; 1.9 Ounces