LemonBest First Impressions
I don't want to deal with temperature correction or. When I compared it to what my local pet store was reading my water at it was dead on. Used distilled water to calibrate, the screw is located under the rubber cap. This one here was much cheaper,& exactly the same as they sold in the store. At first, I was getting bubbles sticking to the rotating arrow. Definitely a lot cheaper than a refractometer. I decided to upgrade and it was easy to calibrate.
- Editor's Impressions Of The LemonBest
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
LemonBest Final Thoughts
Easy to use.
Make sure to knock out the bubbles on the white dial by hitting it with your knuckle. It works OK but seems pretty flimsy and it's feel that way. My only criticism would be that it's a little too dark. I don't know if that's a positive or negative but just different. Just rinse with warm water afterwards. I bought this and a hydrometer because of the reviews saying its not accurate. Pretty darn accurate for the price.
- LemonBest Features & Specs
- Features with automatic temperature compensation (ATC) function
- Designed for testing the concentration of salt water and brine, ideal for aquariums, marine monitoring and quality control in research and clinical laboratories
- With just a couple of drops of aquarium water you know exactly what the salinity is
- Measures on 2 scales, specific Gravity (D 20/20) and parts per thousand (‰), provides a direct reading of the specific gravity and concentration of salt in water
- Comes with a hard case, dropper, screwdriver and cleaning cloth
- Manufacture: Lemonbest
- Product Dimensions: 7.87 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches; 3.88 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price