Marina 11203A1 First Impressions
6 tenths of a degree.
82 PER THERMOMETER with battery included. I have kept aquariums for about 45 years. And for the price you cant beat it. You can not swivle the thermometer to face a certain way. Have checked them against the glass thermometers and the accuracy is right on. I needed a solution that was not breakable and these do the trick! Was going to get a floater until I saw this magnetic one!
- Editor's Impressions Of The Marina 11203A1
- Thermometer Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Marina 11203A1 Final Thoughts
Currently maintains a 76.
All were Close enough for a fish tank and other uses. The lid is textured aluminum, and the suction cups don't stick to that. The suction cups work well anywhere I have placed it it has not Fallen. It works equally well on all of them. Still a recommendation for me due to price and accuracy. So the extra units will always come in handy. My only complaint is that they tend to be a one time use.
- Marina 11203A1 Features & Specs
- Easy-to-read stainless steel thermometer
- Includes a safety zone indicator. Safety zone Indicator for Most Tropical fish
- Ensures your aquarium is at a proper temperature. Protects your Fish from Unsafe Temperature
- Hooks onto the side of your aquarium
- 4.5 inches tall
- Manufacture: Marina
- Product Dimensions: 0.9 x 3.9 x 7 inches; 0.64 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Check Price