Marina 11233 First Impressions
The accuracy is perfect.
This product came in the nick of time! I got this heater for my 55 gallon aquarium. They promptly fixed the issue without any delays or drama. When i installed them, i let them sit in the tanks without power for 6-24 hours. I adjusted the set temperature a little lower to be more in the range I wanted. Those turned out to be a hit and miss. I think it works well to not stand out like other heaters.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Marina 11233
- Heat Quality [star rating='4.8']
- Build Quality [star rating='4.7']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.5']
- Feature Set [star rating='5']
Marina 11233 Final Thoughts
I like it.
The temperatures are pretty accurate. Product was received fast, works excellent! The temperature lights up so it's very easy to read. The temperature gauge is fairly accurate in my 55 gallon tank. The bonus digital thermometer it came with has been super helpful, and is accurate. The temperature gauge is fairly accurate in my 55 gallon tank. The temperature gauge is fairly accurate in my 55 gallon tank.
- Marina 11233 Features & Specs
- Submersible heater for fresh or saltwater aquariums or reservoirs
- Easy to read temperature settings
- Impact-resistant glass design; Water proof sealing
- Includes bracket with suction cups for easy, secure installation
- Length: 8.5 Inch
- Manufacture: Marina
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 8.5 inches; 9.6 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Quality [star rating='3.7']
- Value [star rating='3.7']
- Features [star rating='3.3']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Quality [star rating='4.4']
- Value [star rating='5']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price