MarineLand First Impressions
5 in the bottom.
I got a size up for a 29 gallon tank to have some room on the sides for fish food. Easy to put together, maybe 30 minutes. The back has large openings for filter tubes and power cords. My wife was always mad about the aquarium supplies, bottled water, food, etc. I don't know if the wood is water sealed. They then tell you to mount the door and THEN install the top hinge. Looks like it should last for a long time.
- Editor's Impressions Of The MarineLand
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
MarineLand Final Thoughts
I'm so disappointed.
Fits my 32 gallon bio cube perfectly. I laid on top of it to test its sturdiness and it was solid. I laid on top of it to test its sturdiness and it was solid. This stand is pretty easy to assemble, and actually does not require any tools. All of the stands I came across were either too flimsy or too expensive. Its more streamline with my furniture and I like it alot! All pieces to my unit were there and after reading reviews I was concerned.
- MarineLand Features & Specs
- Sturdy wood aquarium stand: Water-resistant cabinet stand is compatible with standard rectangular aquariums.
- Enclosed storage and easy access: Hinged doors hide supplies, sumps and canister filters; the open top and large back openings allow for easy access to sumps.
- Stylish finish: Sleek black-finish complements any decor; coordinating wood canopies also available (sold separately).
- Manufacture: Marineland
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 49.88 x 14.38 x 28 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Check Price