MarineLand ML90652 First Impressions
There was only~0.
No biggie, but annoying nonetheless. My heater is fully submerged underwater and works perfectly fine. The controller is easy to use, very accurate and reliable. I have had to turn the dial to about 78-79 for the tank to stay around 76 degrees. Easy enough to let it run all the time. I waited a little bit to write the review so it could be accurate. I have had to turn the dial to about 78-79 for the tank to stay around 76 degrees.
- Editor's Impressions Of The MarineLand ML90652
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
MarineLand ML90652 Final Thoughts
I like the size.
Once I opened the box i noticed the quality of the construction. The red light means it's off, blue light means the temperature is constant. My fish likes to get close to it and he has never been hurt by it. My fish likes to get close to it and he has never been hurt by it. They shipped us the upgraded version that also heats! Ick for instance detaches from fish at 86 degrees and dies at 89. Also I like how it shows both the current temperature and the set temperature.
- MarineLand ML90652 Features & Specs
- This 200 watt heater is for aquariums up to 55 gallons. Adjustable temperature dial allows you to set the temperature 1 degree with every click.
- Thermal Switch automatically turns off as temperature rises above an internal preset and turns back on once it cools down.
- The advanced heating element contains a mica core surrounded by a mesh heating element for superior heat transfer with enhanced durability
- Advanced mounting bracket securely attaches to glass and provides 3 window positions to view the temperature display
- Easy to view sliding scale tells the exact temperature setting. Top dial view shows the setting from an additional location.
- Manufacture: Marineland
- Product Dimensions: 3.94 x 1.63 x 14.81 inches; 10.4 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price