MarineLand PA0100 First Impressions
Good luck y'all!
Once you do have everything it's a good running system. Also work great as filler for canisters and other filters. We use this product to the extreme. Stop buying those expensive filters, buy this and make your own. Especially if you have a take with shrimp or baby fish. Replace prefilter on pump inlet while filter is running. I have been using an Aquaclear 50 on a 20g long planted tank.
- Editor's Impressions Of The MarineLand PA0100
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
MarineLand PA0100 Final Thoughts
They work great!
Don't get anything smaller than 750VA as you don't want to overload them. Luckily I'm using powerheads and the weight of it helps hold it in place. I have a Top Fin 10 power filter and these cartridges fit perfectly. Still, the price is of course fine at 4 for 6. Tank is clean and all my new shrimp are still alive! The box comes with super easy and clear instructions. Lets start with the amount of filter material you get.
- MarineLand PA0100 Features & Specs
- BONDED aquarium FILTER PAD: Use with any type of aquarium filter, canister or sump.
- EXTRA DURABLE: Effectively traps small dirt particles to prevent clogging.
- CUT TO FIT: Make a cardboard template to fit your filter and cut to fit as directed on the product packaging.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Use two sections of filter pad with a layer of activated carbon in between.
- MARINELAND FILTRATION PRODUCTS: Count on Marineland brand for the most reliable, technically advanced aquariums and accessories on the market.
- Filter pad used in magnum or sumps
- 312-Square Inch
- Magnum canister filter filter pad
- Manufacture: Marineland
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 12.5 x 17.5 inches; 0.16 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price