MarineLand PA11480 First Impressions
This will last me awhile.
Any floating debri will get caught in a sponge intake on the reverse power head kit. It was exactly what I needed and fit beautifully. They do feel a little thin but we'll see how they hold up over time. Customizable in terms of media used. That's a long time if you knew how nasty that many shrimp and minnows can be! Keep your stocking of creatures low. Work perfect on my shrimp tank to keep them out of the filter.
- Editor's Impressions Of The MarineLand PA11480
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
MarineLand PA11480 Final Thoughts
I've bought 3 of these.
Don't shut it off for more than a few minutes at a time. I purchased these for an aquarium at school. My pad collected yellow cloudy color also all waste. Just be super careful with the tubes! I can now afford to change all my filters at a fraction of the cost. Better than branded media filters cartridges. For obvious reasons, don't put them directly above or below a tank.
- MarineLand PA11480 Features & Specs
- POLISHING FILTER PADS: Helps to ensure a clean and healthy aquatic environment.
- MECHANICAL FILTRATION: Screens out fine particulates to promote increased water clarity.
- FOR USE WITH: Fits Marineland C-Series and Magniflow Canister Filters (see packaging for sizing details).
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Change polishing filter pad once a month.
- MARINELAND FILTRATION PRODUCTS: Count on Marineland brand for the most reliable, technically advanced aquariums and accessories on the market.
- Screens Out Particulate Dirt and Debris
- For PC 160 and 220
- aquarium filter accessories
- Manufacture: Marineland
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.77 x 6.5 inches; 0.8 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price