MarineLand PA11486 First Impressions
Quiet and reliable.
The UG is certainly no exception to that. I had to take a blade and run it through all the slats because the factory doesnt q. I was having a problem with tiny fish getting sucked into the inlets. You will also need to replace their rechargeable batteries about every 2 years or so. I will keep using these and recommend them to anyone. The foam is not coarse as illustrated; it's finer and denser. We use this product to the extreme.
- Editor's Impressions Of The MarineLand PA11486
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
MarineLand PA11486 Final Thoughts
I purchased these for an aquarium at school. If you have a nano tank with filter these would be perfect for that setup. I can now afford to change all my filters at a fraction of the cost. The measurements are about 9 cm long x 4 cm wide and the hole is about 2 cm. Nitrates in small doses are not as harmful to the fish as Ammonia. You can cap off the ones you don't want to use. It comes with the filter bag, bag frame, and charcoal media all separate.
- MarineLand PA11486 Features & Specs
- BIO-FILTER BALLS: Provide a larger, multi-faceted area for the growth of beneficial Bio-Spira bacteria.
- FOR BIOLOGICAL FILTRATION: An important component of maintaining a clean and healthy aquatic environment.
- QUANTITY: Contains 90 Marineland Bio-Filter Balls.
- MARINELAND FILTRATION PRODUCTS: Count on Marineland brand for the most reliable, technically advanced aquariums and accessories on the market.
- Provide larger, multi-faceted surface area for support of biological filtration
- In the event of excessive buildup, you may gently rinse with water from an established aquarium
- Do not clean with soaps or abrasives and never rinse with unconditioned tap water
- Manufacture: Marineland
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.77 x 6.5 inches; 6.4 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price