Neptonion First Impressions
The hotter, the faster.
I used these to raise chicks, and in my parrot cages. You can use the thermometer with or without the plastic suction cup. It is large enough to see without being obtrusive. It works equally well on all of them. The display can be set to Fahrenheit or Celsius. Works well in my betta tank, but provide a couple hours for it to read temp changes. For the price I'll probably end up putting these in all of my aquariums.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Neptonion
- Thermometer Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Neptonion Final Thoughts
Subtracted from the tank.
Who knows, whatever it was, it was revolting! Bought the two pack of thermometers. 49 thermometer that is 100% accurate. We are using them to measure various temperatures inside and outside of a motorhome. Works well in my betta tank, but provide a couple hours for it to read temp changes. Personally I do not mind the way it looks in my aquarium. I am extremely pleased with this product.
- Neptonion Features & Specs
- - Easy to read : With compact design ,The Large LCD display unit is easy to read.
- - °F / ℃ : It records a wide range of temperature （can be read in Celsius or Fahrenheit）, which makes it exceptionally useful in that you can use it in any kind of fish tank.
- ⏰ - Precise : Displaying temperature measurements within 0.1 degrees! And has a temperature range from -50 to +70 degrees celsius.
- - Easy to set up : This thermometer comes with two parts that have suction cups that simplify the mounting process.
- - Durable : it’s powered by one LR44 battery. These are very long lasting and easy to replace. Making this a great choice if you’re looking for an accurate and durable thermometer.
- Manufacture: Windbells
- Batteries: 1 LR44 batteries required. (included)
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Check Price