NICREW First Impressions
Thank you for reading.
Personally for me the housing doesn't bother me. --The heater itself is a bit shorter if your tank is a short one. Thanks for the great customer service! I got the 200W variant for my 54 gallon corner tank that's housing goldfish. There is a misconception on the internet that the heater isn't fully submersible. I tested it by unplugging and replugging it. Also I like how it shows both the current temperature and the set temperature.
- Editor's Impressions Of The NICREW
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
NICREW Final Thoughts
210 gallon ones and one 90 gallon bow front tank. This heater is NOT fully submersible. This is only day one though, so I shall keep an eye one it. Per my thermometers, they are all staying constant. Once I opened the box i noticed the quality of the construction. This is only day one though, so I shall keep an eye one it. This this is amazing and is worth the money.
- NICREW Features & Specs
- Equipped with precise temperature probe, making the temperature difference within ±2ºF to provide ideal living environment for your aquariums
- Safe and easy to use external controller help operate without getting hands wet, allow Celsius and Fahrenheit control from 68℉/20°C to 94℉/34°C
- Automatically shut off will be activated if heater is no longer properly submerged, preventing damage
- Ideal for freshwater and saltwater aquariums, aquaculture, glass containers, and hydroponic systems
- 100 watts heater is designed for 10-25 gallon fish tank
- Manufacture: NICREW
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price