NICREW N12611 First Impressions
They contacted me.
You program it for temperature you want your tank to be. We received the chiller promptly and put it into use. I hope these suction cups work very well. I used to try those other cheap heaters sold on amazon. Seems to keep the temp n the tank fairly regular. The red light means it's off, blue light means the temperature is constant. The cover over the heating tubes is great, the turtles claws can't damage the tube.
- Editor's Impressions Of The NICREW N12611
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
NICREW N12611 Final Thoughts
This product came in the nick of time! Those turned out to be a hit and miss. I have a 10gallon tank that was at 72 degrees. Come on Fluval, expect better from you. Well worth the money the first one I bought still works great. It is safe and dependable and comes with a one year warranty. For Discus you need warm and accurate heater and this seems to do the trick.
- NICREW N12611 Features & Specs
- Precise temperature adjustment from 68℉ to 94℉
- Convenient and secure design will automatically shut off if heater is no longer properly submerged, preventing damage
- LED temperature display allows easy visual confirmation of heater operation
- External controller allows easy and safe temperature adjustment outside
- Fully submersible heaters for aquariums up to 5G
- Manufacture: NICREW
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price