NICREW N16960 First Impressions
And that's a good thing!
Unfortunately, most pet store aquariums do have a lip. I figure it holds enough for about 5 days at the current feeding rate. Online instructions are not much help. I mix Omega One Color and Tetra Color flake foods in a ziplock bag. You also have the ability to set the portion of feed to be dropped. There is a small sliding door that allows the food to escape. Filling the container is easy, and the auto timer is amazing.
- Editor's Impressions Of The NICREW N16960
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
NICREW N16960 Final Thoughts
Battery indicator on the display lets you know how much battery life remains. This would have been a great investment when I started my aquarium 30 years ago. Otherwise, food collects itself on the rear side of aquarium. This certainly worked for my purposes. Battery indicator on the display lets you know how much battery life remains. Must be at least 1 or it will not feed at all. Yes, if you have the door open too much it'll dump food in.
- NICREW N16960 Features & Specs
- Can be set 4 daily feeding times daily, keeps your fish healthy while you're away (with at most three rotations per feeding time if desired)
- Adjustable clamp allows the feeder to mount on almost any style aquarium. Provides snacks via a simple push of the manual button, set desired portions of food with an adjustable slider
- LCD digital panel makes programming easier. Simply input the feeding times and quantity of food to suit your needs
- Can be installed in two different positions: freestanding and rim mountable. Mounting bracket fits aquariums with top widths up to 0.95 inches
- An easily accessible food drum can be adjusted to dispense a variety of different fish food (flakes and pellets) and quantities, making it suitable for goldfish, tropical or marine aquariums
- Manufacture: NICREW
- Item Weight: 10.4 ounces