NilocG Aquatics First Impressions
These seem pretty solid.
However, this particular product is exceptional. I like the authenticity of these pieces. The ones I received were five pieces of mopani. I received it today and am very happy with what i got. People have also complained about the coloring of water. My aquarium has been up and running for a few weeks now. Great for a small tank as a centerpiece or to fill out a big tank.
- Editor's Impressions Of The NilocG Aquatics
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
NilocG Aquatics Final Thoughts
The shrimps love it.
It even had small branches correctly located to do my mount! The ones I received were five pieces of mopani. I've now ordered 2 large and 2 medium. I have a newly established tank for my Green Spotted puffers. I am going to boil it tomorrow and then let it sit in water until the tank comes. I like to aquascape with realism to imitate an aquatic habitat. The clean water pic is after 7 days and 3 full water changes.
- NilocG Aquatics Features & Specs
- NATURAL CHOLLA WOOD | Fertilizer and Pesticide Free | Completely safe for all our animal friends
- Great for Shrimp tanks, tying moss to, great for Hermit Crabs
- Small Shrimp and Fry will enjoy swimming in and around. Excellent hiding places for vulnerable babies.
- This Cholla wood has been cleaned and sustainably sourced. It is also sourced from a pesticide free location. Boiling prior to use will help increase rate at which the wood will sink
- Manufacture: NilocG Aquatics
- Part Number: 11113555
- Item Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 4.6 x 1.1 inches
- Color: Original version
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price