NilocG Aquatics First Impressions
For the price, I received 5 useful and interesting pieces. I highly recommend this driftwood and I would buy it again. I recieved a Fluval Mopani Driftwood. The first is you won't know what you have until it comes. My filter should take care of any water discoloration from this driftwood. The fish love it and it's a great addition to the aquarium. Because of this, I ordered another one and it's at my front door now.
- Editor's Impressions Of The NilocG Aquatics
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
NilocG Aquatics Final Thoughts
I did lovelooks good.
You can bend and trim to some extent to help conform it to your particular space. I recieved a Fluval Mopani Driftwood. I've now ordered 2 large and 2 medium. Water is still crystal clear and it certainly brought tremendous value to my tank. Boiled them for several hours then let dry in the full sun. Was skeptical at first but not bad! Item was replaced in a very timely manner.
- NilocG Aquatics Features & Specs
- NATURAL CHOLLA WOOD | Fertilizer and Pesticide Free | Completely safe for all our animal friends
- Great for Shrimp tanks, tying moss to, great for Hermit Crabs
- Small Shrimp and Fry will enjoy swimming in and around. Excellent hiding places for vulnerable babies.
- Boiling prior to use will help increase rate at which the wood will sink
- Manufacture: NilocG Aquatics
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price