Noodoky First Impressions
This is a 24-hour clock.
The first opening was way too small. So you don't have to constantly be adding food. I have used this every day for a year and love it. The other way you can mount this is with a stick on mount. That is the only potential issue with automatic feeders. For the gouramis I have flake food, but for the corys I have sinking pellets. Yes, if you have the door open too much it'll dump food in.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Noodoky
- Build Quality [star rating='4']
- Value For Money [star rating='3.3']
- Feature Set [star rating='3.8']
Noodoky Final Thoughts
This is all automatic.
On this one you don't have to reset anything when filling. You can make it work with these, but you need to be careful. It has a very good instruction manual and can be followed with ease. There is a small sliding door that allows the food to escape. Suitable for locating anywhere on the tank ledge. I also find it much easier to program. Otherwise you can hang this pretty much anywhere if your tank doesn't have a cover.
- Noodoky Features & Specs
- Large Capacity & Long Work time -- Capacity is 6.7ounce/200ml, suitable for a variety of fish feed such as granules, flakes and powders, powered by two AA batteries (Included) and can be used for months.
- Customized Feeding Time/Circles Schedule -- There are 4 feeding time period setting and 3 levels portion control for each time by choose the rotating circles of the feeder round bucket.
- Auto Setting Button -- Long press the “▲”or“▼” button for 5 second, it will automatically set the feeding time of each 8 hours or 12 hours to rotate once to feed the fish.
- Instant Feeding Button -- Instant feeding can be done by just pressing the “Manual” button, feed your fish at any time with one press button.
- Two Fixing Methods -- Fix it on the tank glass wall of thickness ranging from 0 to 33 mm/1.3 inch by 360° adjustable clamp base or fix it on the flat surface of tank by using double-side sticker.
- Customized Feeding Schedule - up to 4 times feed period setup and 3 levels portion control for each time by choose the rotating circles of the feeder bucket.
- Auto Setting Button - Long press up or down button(Triangle Icon) for 5 seconds, it will automatically set the feeding time of each 8 hours or 12 hours to rotate the feeder bucket once to feed the fish.
- Instant Feeding Button - Instant feeding can be done by just pressing the “Manual” button, feed your fish at any time with one press button.
- Manufacture: Noodoky
- Item Weight: 10.8 ounces
- Batteries: 2 AA batteries required. (included)