Omega One 03391 First Impressions
And the bag is so big.
My 20+ female and male bettas prefer these crisps to other foods. I regularly purchase this and am very happy with the product. Don't pinch the flakes with your hand. The fishes are are healthy, happy and colorful. During almost all of that time I've fed my fish TetraFin goldfish food. And watch them get dismantled, like a four yr old does with toast. I expressed my frustration at the fish store, and they recommended these granules.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Omega One 03391
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Omega One 03391 Final Thoughts
And they love it.
Some feed at the surface and some feed toward the bottom of the tanks. I have a few dozens of goldfish in a small pond. My Oscar is almost 4 years old and loves it. Betta fins make them slow, so they need something a little sturdier sometimes. The fish are always happy to eat it and they develop beautiful colors. Other than that it is a great product and I will continue to buy it for my fish. My larger fish eat it just as readily as the smaller fish.
- Omega One 03391 Features & Specs
- UNSURPASSED NUTRITION: Made with real shrimp, these pellets are like no other. We purchase whole, fresh shrimp direct from Alaskan fishermen and women. It is 100% food grade and loaded with natural color enhancers and delicious cold-water proteins
- KEEP A CLEANER TANK: Our Sinking Shrimp Pellets are naturally insoluble, which reduces water pollution, and they have significantly less starch, which reduces fish waste
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: No meals, hydrolysates, or digests
- INSTRUCTIONS: Feed 1-3 times daily, using only as much food as fish can consume in two minutes
- GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Min Crude Protein 38% / Min Crude Fat 10% / Max Crude Fiber 2% / Max Moisture 8.5% / Max Ash 8%
- Manufacture: OMEGA ONE
- Product Dimensions: 2.75 x 2.75 x 3.5 inches; 2.75 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price