ONE250 First Impressions
I HIGHLY recommend this to Aquarists! Find a good light source to make reading easier. But with alittle persistance I am able to read it. My corals will be much happier now. I would recommend this product to anyone that has a marine aquarium. It's perfectly accurate based on the known calibration fluid. When I compared it to what my local pet store was reading my water at it was dead on.
- Editor's Impressions Of The ONE250
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
ONE250 Final Thoughts
This tool does that.
Compare it with the refractometer and adjust the refractometer so that it matches. On the shaft of the refractometer, there's a little, rubber-covered nub. I bought this refractometer as a more accurate option for salinity than a hydrometer. Be sure to buy the calibration solution and test this before use! Bought this as a back up refractometer. 026 with the new Aquatic Experts fluid. I felt it wasn't accurate which was verified by my LFS.
- ONE250 Features & Specs
- ✔ Hand-held analog salt meter; Light-weight, portable, includes protective carrying case
- ✔ Measures concentration of salt and dissolved solids in aqueous solution
- ✔ Provides reading in parts per thousand (0-100PPT) and specific gravity (1.000 to 1.070 SG)
- ✔ Ideal for on-site measurements in processing and storage areas, or in the field
- ✔ Determine salinity during preparation of pickles, seafood products, frozen vegetables and fruits
- Manufacture: ONE250
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 3 x 2 inches; 9.14 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price