Orlushy First Impressions
Very pleased so far.
Also were nice along the whole process. I have a 10gallon tank that was at 72 degrees. We would consider a replacement and then we would return the defective unit. I have a few of these and I use them in my 55 gallons tanks and a 29 gallon tank. The temperature difference was very minor. --Temperature adjustment labeling is on top rather than on the rod. I waited a little bit to write the review so it could be accurate.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Orlushy
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Orlushy Final Thoughts
Quality was amazing.
It would stick out of my 30 g wide tank if I were to put it vertical. Well worth the money the first one I bought still works great. We received the chiller promptly and put it into use. But I am single and don't have to worry about this. Or better yet, conceal it to the back corner. If the water runs low or air gets in the heater shuts off. I'm in the process of setting up for tanks.
- Orlushy Features & Specs
- ★ 50W Submersible Aquarium Heater is Suitable for 3-10 Gallon.Temperature range: 65°F~93°F（18°C~34°C）, power cord is 5 FT.
- ★ LED Display Design: LED digital display, External temperature controller,easy to use and Safety.
- ★ The Digital Smart Aquarium Heater is a heater and thermometer combined into one, eliminating the need for more equipment in smaller tanks.
- ★ Please be sure that the heater needs to be completely sunk into water, horizontal or vertical fixed in the water cycle better place, and let the working light can be seen as clear as possible.
- ★ Applicable for freshwater and marine aquariums, aquaculture, glass containers, and hydroponic systems
- Manufacture: Nova pet supplies co.LTD
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2.75 x 1.6 inches; 8.78 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price