Penn-Plax APON2 First Impressions
Easy to clean.
I used it for my collection of shells from all over. Did my own flowers and everything looked perfect. I use the fish bowl as a knitting bowl. But I was able to pop them out easily enough. 3 gallons is a great size, too, although I would buy bigger if they made one! Like other reviewers the bowl arrived with 2 big dents in it. That was his very first terrarium& he was very eager to show it off!
- Editor's Impressions Of The Penn-Plax APON2
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Penn-Plax APON2 Final Thoughts
Quality is average with a line down both sides. This product came packed very good and in excellent condition. I'd say it's a great value for the price. I use the fish bowl as a knitting bowl. But for the price, you really wont find any better. We bought this for our little betta since someone in his tank was picking on him. It's nice, my betta likes his new home.
- Penn-Plax APON2 Features & Specs
- Plastic plant holder with ceramic substrate planting material
- Planter can create a healthy habitat for betta fish by replicating nature's cycle
- Plant above purifies water and absorbs fish waste as nourishment
- Betta fish tank is easy to clean; planter is simple to remove when needed. Can be used as a planter alone for many water thirsty plants
- Recommended for betta, goldfish, bloodfin tetra, and white cloud minnow
- Manufacture: Penn Plax, INC.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 10 inches; 1.15 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Bowls - View All
User Ratings: 69 4
- Check Price