Penn-Plax CH850 First Impressions
Quality was amazing.
I have a few of these and I use them in my 55 gallons tanks and a 29 gallon tank. Or better yet, conceal it to the back corner. I used to try those other cheap heaters sold on amazon. I went ahead and went with the the larger 300W for my 45 gallon. The line is there due to regulations in certain countries. Sometimes it gets outside of it's ability to cool but only within a few degrees. Sometimes it gets outside of it's ability to cool but only within a few degrees.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Penn-Plax CH850
- Heat Quality [star rating='3.3']
- Build Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value For Money [star rating='3.8']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.2']
Penn-Plax CH850 Final Thoughts
I angled it.
My heater is fully submerged underwater and works perfectly fine. They promptly fixed the issue without any delays or drama. But I am single and don't have to worry about this. This is only day one though, so I shall keep an eye one it. Come on Fluval, expect better from you. I was amazed how quickly I got to my temperature I need it 78 degrees. There is no protection from it banging on the glass tank.
- Penn-Plax CH850 Features & Specs
- Aquarium heater sets and maintains the temperature in your tank within 1 degree accuracy.
- Features both Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature with easy to read gage.
- Heater is fully submersible and can be placed horizontally or vertically in your tank.
- Has a preset temperature to 76 degrees Fahrenheit but is also easily programmed.
- Heater is safe to use on smaller fish tanks and aquariums up to 10 gallons in size.
- Manufacture: Monster Pets
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.5 x 3 inches; 1 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Quality [star rating='3.7']
- Value [star rating='3.7']
- Features [star rating='3.3']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Quality [star rating='4.4']
- Value [star rating='5']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price