Penn-Plax PBV3 First Impressions
He didn't eat them day 1.
I went to a different Petco and found the right brand and brought it home. They float well, so he can play more. I accidentally purchased this thinking it was flake food. Best of luck to everyone and stay safe and healthy. The flakes are consistently mostly big, so it's not a big bucket of duff at all. I work long hours and don't always have time to feed my fish on a regular schedule. I have been using TetraMin brand for 20 of those years.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Penn-Plax PBV3
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Penn-Plax PBV3 Final Thoughts
But I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
The flakes are easy to break up in your fingers for small little mouths if needed. I have used this brand and fish food since the day I purchased my fish. The flakes are easy to break up in your fingers for small little mouths if needed. The Goldfish Flake is their favorite snack in the morning and evening. I have been feeding him every day for 1 week now and he loves to swim and play now. However, I did have one small issue my package was delivered to my neighbor. For whatever reason, my fish have never been much attracted to pellet food.
- Penn-Plax PBV3 Features & Specs
- GREAT FOR WEEKEND VACAYS: Worried about finding a fish-sitter as you plan for your next weekend getaway or adventure? Or, whenever or not they’ll overfeed your fish? Fear no more! Our Pro Balance Vacation Fish Feeder Blocks will feed your fish while you’re away. Each block feeds to up 3 days, and each package contains 4 Starfish Shape Blocks.
- IDEAL FOR 10 – 15 GALLON TANKS: Our Fish Feeder Blocks work best in aquariums that are between 10 and 15 Gallons in size. One block will last 3 to 4 days depending on the PH level and water temperature. A minimum water temperature of 72°F (22°C) and PH level of 6.6 to 7.0 is most efficient for the release of food particles.
- REQUIRES AERATION & CIRCULATION: Within hours, our Feeder Blocks will start to dissolve, releasing nutritious freeze-dried foods while neutralizing your aquarium’s water. In order for this to happen, your tank should have the proper aeration and circulation. Our Feeder Blocks dissolve normally with setups that have an air stone or filter.
- GIVE IT A TRY BEFORE YOUR TRIP: Just like us, our fish can get picky over their food. As a suggestion, you may want to place 1 Feeder Block in your tank a week before your vacation or trip. This way, you’ll see if they like it or not. To take it a step further, you may want to leave the tank alone as you test our Feed Blocks, mimicking the trip.
- INGREDIENTS: Calcium Sulfate, Freeze-Dried Tubifex Worm, Freeze-Dried Bloodworm, Freeze-Dried Daphnia, Freeze-Dried White Shrimp, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), and Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6).
- Manufacture: Penn Plax, INC.
- Product Dimensions: 3.75 x 0.75 x 6 inches; 0.96 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price