Perfecto First Impressions
Despite other reviews, this hood did fit my 55 gallon aquarium perfectly. I immediately went to putting it together, which sounds easier that it really is. Purchased this for my 29 gallon Tetra Open Glass Tank. Shipping was a little slow but hey it's free and it came intact! You have to assemble the LED lights to the hood yourself. I bought this tank hood and I have never been happier. The glass and the plastic hinge form a tight fit that is difficult to get together.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Perfecto
- Build Quality [star rating='3.8']
- Value For Money [star rating='3']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.2']
Perfecto Final Thoughts
Thanks a lot.
It looks sooooooo much nicer than the bulky old black top I had. I love it love it love it, and my fish are now happy! The company was super fast with their shipping and really great customer service. Def a good purchase if you are looking for a affordable 55 gallon glass lid. They provide extra handles just in case which is nice. WE are very happy with these glass covers. It was a hair too narrow across and way too deep.
- Perfecto Features & Specs
- Manufacture: Perfecto Manufacturing
- Item Weight: 12 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 50 x 12.5 x 3.5 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Quality [star rating='3.8']
- Value [star rating='4.4']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Quality [star rating='5']
- Value [star rating='4.6']
- Features [star rating='3.8']
- Check Price