Perfecto R01929 First Impressions
It fits any 75 gallon.
My old hood was cracked and in desperate need of replacing. It would have been much easier to trim it prior to assembly. It fit the 55gallon tank without an issue. You do have to put the LED's in yourself but it is super super easy. With these glass pieces, I was able to use my large light bar. Don't know about their longevity though. It is flat and sleek, the led lights are fantastic.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Perfecto R01929
- Build Quality [star rating='4.5']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.8']
- Feature Set [star rating='3.3']
Perfecto R01929 Final Thoughts
This will help immensely!
It was a hassle to open to feed the fish as well as to clean. Shipping was a little slow but hey it's free and it came intact! I went through many reviews before buying this lid. I would order this again in a heartbeat. The tape provided has a little tab that makes it easy to peel and stick. I'm wondering if I could just be sent the other plastic piece I'm missing. Additionally, the lighting with the original hood was terrible.
- Perfecto R01929 Features & Specs
- A crystal clear glass canopy provides the area for your lighting to sit while allowing easy access to your tank
- Just install the handle(provided) with the double sided tape
- The vinyl strip on the back is convenient for custom set ups so you can cut where you need holes
- Manufacture: TopDawg Pet Supply
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 1 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Quality [star rating='3.8']
- Value [star rating='4.4']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Quality [star rating='5']
- Value [star rating='4.6']
- Features [star rating='3.8']
- Check Price