Petoolife First Impressions
Love the way it looks.
At first I didn't want to order a stand online. Not necessary to lay wood over the metal rim. After looking at many different stand at local pet stores, I was very disappointed. If you have an aquarium of a different design, it may not fit. Only negative is it scratches easily. This fit my 29 gallon tank perfectly. These parts have a semi gloss black finish and seem to restst any scratching.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Petoolife
- Build Quality [star rating='5']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.7']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.8']
Petoolife Final Thoughts
I also have a small apt.
I got a size up for a 29 gallon tank to have some room on the sides for fish food. The 29 gallon stand was easy to assemble but it should be done with two people. This stand is much more than I expected. This fit my fluval chi tank perfectly. Despite that, it is still a great stand. The backside is wood, not cardboard, and makes the stand very sturdy. All pieces to my unit were there and after reading reviews I was concerned.
- Petoolife Features & Specs
- COMPACT: Less space, easy installation,Fit for glass thickness 8mm/0.31in
- WELL-BUILT: they are quite sturdy and extremely clear (and, thus, relatively invisible).
- EASY TO INSTALL: extra set of holders are necessary for larger size of aquarium cover
- MORE CONVENIENCE: help firmly hold the hose, preventing slipping.Help you clean the tank or chang the water more easier
- These holders are DESIGNED for use with aquarium glass cover only.
- Manufacture: Petoolife
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Quality [star rating='4']
- Value [star rating='5']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='3.9']
- Features [star rating='5']
- Check Price