POPETPOP First Impressions
The 29 gallon stand was easy to assemble but it should be done with two people. They company was very helpful with replacement. That took a lot of hand and my own weight and strength to get the screw in nicely. All in all, I'm very happy with the end product! The stand was easy to assemble and very stable compared to the 2x4 stand I had. I also have the version that fits my 75 gallon tank. This stand is pretty easy to assemble, and actually does not require any tools.
- Editor's Impressions Of The POPETPOP
- Build Quality [star rating='5']
- Value For Money [star rating='5']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.6']
POPETPOP Final Thoughts
As I proceeded to assemble the stand, I was pleasantly surprised! These parts have a semi gloss black finish and seem to restst any scratching. But it was still in good shape, just a few mild scratches. This stand looks pretty good and feels pretty sturdy. If you want a shelf, you'll have to install them yourself from your own wood. It fits my 20 gallon tank perfectly. Extremely high quality for such a small price.
- POPETPOP Features & Specs
- Install in a second, very easy to use.
- These holders are designed for use with aquarium glass cover only; do not use these holders for non intended use.
- Help you clean the tank or chang the water more easier.
- Help firmly hold the hose, assure no slipping.
- Material: Stainless steel.
- Manufacture: POPETPOP
- Product Dimensions: 4.33 x 3.15 x 0.79 inches; 0.64 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Quality [star rating='4']
- Value [star rating='5']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='3.9']
- Features [star rating='5']
- Check Price