POPETPOP First Impressions
Hopefully the above can save someone else a bit of aggravation. Works great with the aquarium and sturdy enough that I don't have to worry. When the box arrived, I almost sent it back, there was so much damage. I used to have the same one same size, but black mode about 2 years ago. Check out my how to video on my YouTube channel electric blue aquariums. The 29 gallon stand was easy to assemble but it should be done with two people. I use this to support two parakeet cages.
- Editor's Impressions Of The POPETPOP
- Build Quality [star rating='4']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.7']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.8']
POPETPOP Final Thoughts
It's rock solid.
This went together easily and has held up nicely. The stand was easy to assemble and very stable compared to the 2x4 stand I had. The old version required nails and glue and had a cardboard backing. Check out my how to video on my YouTube channel electric blue aquariums. Directions were easy to follow, no missing pieces. This fit my 29 gallon tank perfectly. I don't know if the wood is water sealed.
- POPETPOP Features & Specs
- Install in a second, very easy to use.
- These holders are designed for use with aquarium glass cover only; do not use these holders for non intended use.
- Help you clean the tank or chang the water more easier.
- Help firmly hold the hose, assure no slipping.
- Manufacture: POPETPOP
- Product Dimensions: 1.18 x 0.67 x 0.67 inches; 1.06 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Quality [star rating='4']
- Value [star rating='5']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='3.9']
- Features [star rating='5']
- Check Price